Staff Social Distancing/Screening
- AM “huddle” held from operators via webcam
- Staff arrives at different times, and immediately is changed into their respirators/PPE to prevent any spread/contraction of pathogens.
- Staff members are asked to take and record temp before every work day, and asked to call in if they have a temp 100+
- Staff will also self screen as to the same questions you’ll be asked twice before your appointment.
- Staff will be sent home just like patients if they display signs of sickness or have a temperature 100+