- Patients get a phone call 24-48 hours prior to appointment and asked a series of questions pertaining to COVID symptoms and exposure. We do ask patients to report their temperature at this time.
- Patients are asked to hand sanitize before touching ANYTHING in the office besides the front door.
- Patients are screened a second time at the front desk, asked the same questions about symptoms and exposure, and a temperature is taken
- Patients who refuse to be screened or display symptoms/have fever 100+ will be sent home, asked to test for COVID at LA County Free testing site, and rescheduled.
- Patients are called 14 days after we see them to ensure that they STILL show no symptoms. This is in order to be able to track any possible exposure